CHEF KNIFE, 16 cm (6 inches). This small-sized chef’s knife is a must-have tool that is most commonly used for a range of actions, such as cutting, dicing and chopping vegetables, meat or fish.
It has a well-balanced, ergonomic, handle made of black Pakkawood that fits well in the hand, offering comfort and firmness when cutting.
67-layer VG-10 Damascus steel blade. Durable edge, highly resistant to wear. Full tang blade with three rivets in the handle. 60+-2 HRC.
Individually wrapped in a black gift case.
- Keep knives out of the reach of children.
- Wash by hand (not in the dishwasher) with neutral soap and water after each use and dry with a dish towel.
- Do not use a scouring pad.
- Always use wood or medium hard cutting boards.
- Do not use as a lever.
- Do not use to cut frozen products.
- Keep the knife in its original case or in a stand.
- Do not let the knife mingle with others in a drawer because this can damage the edge and scratch the blade and handle.
- To sharpen the knife, use a very fine-grained whetstone or a diamond dust knife sharpener, or take it to a reputable professional sharpener.